ARMY MEN TOYS FOR SALE : TOYS FOR SALE
ARMY MEN TOYS FOR SALE : ALICE IN WONDERLAND TOYS 2011
Army Men Toys For Sale
- Army men, or plastic soldiers, are simple toy soldiers that are about 5 cm (2 inches) tall and most commonly molded from green or other coloured relatively unbreakable plastic.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
"Look, you heard the captain. If we want to have a chance against those army men then we need better gear and in order to get better gear we need to raise some money."
"Yeah but why do we always get the grunt work?"
"Hey, just be glad you're not the 9th."
"Heheh, that's true. What do you think the Captain will do to him for having all that girly stuff in his locker?"
"I don't know, I'm more concerned about why he had it in his locker in the first place..."
new toys in town!
"Look alive men, and hold your fire until the minesweepers scan the area!"
Army Men on Patrol was on sale for $9 USD, normally $11.
Woody and Buzz to the Rescue was on sale for $18 USD, but there's also a printable coupon for $5 more off, and I had about $4 left in a Christmas gift card. That makes the total price only $9! :D
spy vs spy toys
parachute men toys
popular toys 1993
peanuts plush toys
new gi joe toys
inflatable toys for pools
educational toys for children with special needs
Post a comment