BOYS TOYS AGE 2. AGE 2
Boys toys age 2. Cleaning bath toys. Fisher price infant toys
Boys Toys Age 2
- A male child or young man
- A son
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- A particular stage in someone's life
- historic period: an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
- The latter part of life or existence; old age
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- two: being one more than one; "he received two messages"
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the ".2") owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
Rubik Cube - Unforgettable Fun Project
And here we are! Ready for the 2nd "model" of this new photographic project. Actually I'm getting so much fun with it! :)))
Haven't you ever hear about Rubik and his Cube? I never managed to "finish" it. Never managed to obtain a single face with a single colour. Damn!
It's truth! Recently I'm using a lot dark tones but... who knows? It's going natural for me so I accept it and I dont wish to change my present photographic "mood". :D
Hope you like it anyway!
About Mr. Rubik I realized 2 shots (only!). I'm still thinking about the next subject game or toy to include in this project.
I've many ideas, I remember many nice and cool toys/games of my childness but it's not easy to recover them. Believe me.
I want to say thank you to Angelica, friend of mine. She gave me the chance to use her Cube for this.
Ed eccoci qui! Chiusa la parentesi Monopoli, ne apriamo un'altra con il 2° giocattolo scelto come "modello" per questo progetto fotografico che mi sta davvero divertendo moltissimo.
Il famoso Cubo di Rubik! Non ditemi che non lo conoscete.
Ho provato da ragazzino a completarlo! Missione fallita. Anzi credo di non aver mai completato neppure una sola delle sue facce colorate. Non faceva decisamente per me.
E' vero, devo ammetterlo! Ultimamente realizzo scatti piuttosto "chiusi", cupi, con vignettatura ma.... oh e il mio attuale "photographic mood" e non riesco a cambiarlo ne desidero farlo! :) C'e un tempo per tutto. Per ora gira cosi.
Spero vi piacciano comunque!
Tornando al Cubo... ho realizzato (solo) 2 foto. Il Monopoli mi offriva decisamente piu versatilita.
E sto gia pensando a quale gioco/giocattolo della mia infanzia/adolescenza (sebbene molti siano ancora attualissimi) utilizzare come mio prossimo modello.
Le idee son tante, ne ricordo decine (anche grazie ai Vs suggerimenti) ma reperirli, credetemi, non e per nulla semplice.
A tal proposito desidero ringraziare Angelica, un'amica che mi ha prestato il cubo per realizzare questi scatti.
Simone Cento Photography © all rights reserved - dont use this image without my authorization
age 2 many toys (horror vacui)
I was thinking about vacuuming the living room and decided shooting it was easier ;~))
There was an art term I learned in art school something like
Horror Vacui...? in reference to Hieronymus Bosch and probably his "Garden of earthly delights" - I'm pretty sure it meant something about "no where for your eye to rest" but to me it means more like no where for the vacuum cleaner to work! ;~))
That would describe my living room on a daily basis ;~)
wikipedia here I come...
toys for boys 2011
where can i donate used toys
crashed toys auction
geek toys seven deadly sins
knitted toys for sale
new toys of 2011
hot toys briareos
schleich dinosaur toys
Post a comment