CREATIVE TOYS FOR TODDLERS. FOR TODDLERS
CREATIVE TOYS FOR TODDLERS. BEST SELLING CHRISTMAS TOYS 2011. COOL TOYS FOR BOYS 2011.
Creative Toys For Toddlers
- having the ability or power to create; "a creative imagination"
- promoting construction or creation; "creative work"
- A person who is creative, typically in a professional context
- A young child who is just beginning to walk
- (Toddler) This can mean different things in different countries, but usually a child between 18-60 months (1 1/2 to 4 years).
- (toddler) a young child
- (toddler) A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking; A traffic cone
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
170/365 - CAMPING
170/365 - CAMPING
Day 170 of the 365 Journey.
Phoebe (the rottie) and I finally made it up to Lake Buena Vista Friday night about 9:30 p.m. I knew it was going to be hot, but oh wow….it was still 92 degrees? SERIOUSLY……92 degrees at 9:30 PM! WTH? So after 40 mins or so of unpacking the trailer, getting organized and sweating out about three gallons of water the AC was kicked on and 1/3 of the people piled into the ice box! I think the AC was turned off for maybe a total of 3 hours early Saturday morning the entire weekend! That trailer was a life saver, especially at night when it was time for bed. There’s nothing worse than trying to sleep when it’s that hot! OH..Oh AND….there were FULL HOOKUP’s! To think I almost went old school and slept in the tent! What the heck was I thinking! I know….I’m spoiled! (HAHAHA)
One of the most important things in life Is FAMILY. Even when you’re arguing, or upset with each other, they’re still family. It’s shots like these that mirror just another aspect of my life where I am truly blessed. I’m lucky to be part of a family that can hang out and go camping, have a bbq, or even stand to be in the same room with each other or longer than 5 mins. Quite a few people aren’t that fortunate. It’s funny my uncle Vince in this shot used to hang me on the back of the door when I was a toddler. It seems I apparently “liked it”. I used to just hang there watching T.V. all afternoon. When my mom would come home from work, she’d open the door and there I was……just “hanging around”
Fact: Little kids with overalls, hang nicely on the back side of doors!
Shutter Speed 1/130
Lens – Tamron 17-35
Focal Length –17MM
White Bal – Auto
580exIi at 1/4 power approx 5 ft in front of subjects with Gary Fong Light Sphere.
Childrens travel art case alphabet
This artist case is a beautiful art toy for creative children and a unique gift idea.
Great for keeping your little ones quiet whilst you have a cuppa in a cafe. Brilliant to put in your handbag and perfect for using on the go.
The wallet has room for crayons/pencils, paper and creations.
Please note that this case includes crayons and pad but may vary from photo.
Case measures approx 6.5" x 14" (16cm x 36cm) when open and 6.5" x 5" (16cm x 12.5cm) when closed.
best children toys
mcdonalds star wars toys 2011
new transformer toys 2011
star wars toys news
flying airplane toys
pedal toys for children
top 10 toys 2011
big toys for big boys
Post a comment